Re: [NTLK] Replace speaker?

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 17:41:25 EST

Am 25.3.2002 22:21 Uhr schrieb "Philip Bennett" unter <pbnt_at_earthlink.net>:
> I think you guys are on to something. I certainly would like to have better
> sound PLUS a headhone jack.
I understand you, but you better forget it: I would never listen with
headphones more than a few seconds to something in mono and with
superimposed 8kHz remainders of the sampling frequency. There are much
better ways to listen to music, even any cheap FM stereo radio receiver is
much better than the Newton audio output. And a better speaker wont change
this, unfortunately.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand