Re: [NTLK] The "Right" Newton

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 17:27:20 EST

Am 25.3.2002 18:58 Uhr schrieb "Jon Glass" unter <jonglass_at_mac.com>:
> I have tried that, but with mixed results. If you tap accidentally, or have
> to write one-letter words, or pause accidentally, you end up with a mess.
> :-)
But it is a mostly funny mess! Unlike on the Palm!! I cannot accept that my
Palm m100 (yes, I got one, to examine the enemy ;-) doesn't recognises the
simplest and clearest strokes. It is sometimes worse than on the Newton...

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG