Re: [NTLK] eMates, 130s, 2100s, PowerOn, a lot of stuff

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 03:03:34 EST

>>On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Philip Katz wrote:
>>
>>I can't buy anything off ya, but I do feel for you. I'm
>>in eighth grade and I have a 2100, icebook, iMac (bondi),
>>iBook SE, Centris 610, Quadra 700, LC 575, and a bunch of
>>classics and Ses (I got most of these at an auction).
>>Granted I only really use the 2100 and icebook, my room
>>is full.
>
>On 3/21/02 @ 12:32, Victor Rehorst wrote:
>
>Lucky kids. When I was in grade 7 and 8 I had a 386/25.
>And the old XT clone was kickin' around. And I think I
>still had the TRS-80 Model I plugged in "for nostalgia"
>before its monitor gave up the ghost.

What computer. We don't need no stinkin computer! ;-)

We had electronic typewriters -- does that count? :-o

BTW, I was very happy to get a 4 function calculator with % and memory
when I was in the 8th grade. The 9 volt battery lasted about 20 minutes.
 But it sure beat using a slide rule.

You guys are lucky!

Sushi