Re: [NTLK] PCMCIA cards

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 11:45:12 EST

On 15/03/02 08:59, "jonwise_at_mac.com" <jonwise_at_mac.com> wrote:

> I would also like a copy (me too!)

OK, I didn't expect to receive that much interest! I will put a copy for
download on my web site later tonight. I cannot modify any of the sites I
manage from behind my company's firewall. iTools doesn't provide any way to
use a browser to upload a file and I can't access my iDisk from behind the
firewall. I also checked Newted but, again, there is no way I can upload a
file from my browser.

BTW, this package was created by Paul Guyot. It is part of the NewtonDev
archive on UNNA. Paul, I'm guessing that it's OK to upload the file?

-Laurent.

casting the runes n.: What a guru does when you ask him or her to run a
particular program and type at it because it never works for anyone else;
esp. used when nobody can ever see what the guru is doing different from
what J. Random Luser does. Compare incantation, runes, examining the
entrails; also see the AI koan about Tom Knight in "Some AI Koans" (Appendix
A).