Re: [NTLK] solitaire for MP 120/OS 1.3

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 08:02:33 EST

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Ben Smith (QM Systems) wrote:

> I was not aware that V2 was out, my web searches have only turned up
> V1.62 or earlier.

The very brief history or Solo DX is that it was originally written by an
Apple employee, up to v1.62. In the About box (or the README file?) it
says something about how Apple employees are not allowed to charge money
for shareware. After 1.62 though, it seems that he sold the program to
another company, which turned it into SolitoDX and started sellling it.
THe latest version of that on UNNA is 2.5:

http://www.unna.org/unna/games/SolitoDeluxe2.5/