Re: [NTLK] Help! Newbie on the loose!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 16:26:27 EST

on 08-03-2002 10:26, Donald & Heather Hindle at donald.hindle_at_verizon.net
wrote:

> 2. When I use the stylus on the newton it leaves what looks like little
> scratches (they go away when I rub them with my finger). Is my stylus
> worn out, or are these little impressions normal?

Check carefully if your stylus is clean and smooth, you can just run your
finger along and around the tip and you'll feel if it's not as smooth as it
should be.
In general screen protectors aren't a bad idea, there are people that hate
them, people that love them and some like me that don't necessarily love
them but don't really mind them either.

You can get them from the company that just got a big defense contract ;-)

http://www.NuShield.net/

Robert Benschop