Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 02:08:33 EST

on 08-03-2002 5:04, SlashDevNull at slashdevnull_at_mac.com wrote:

> Why do we have to have one shirt?
>
> Why must it be one order only?
>
> Why does it have to be a T or polo?
>
> Why can't we simply pick 6 or so shirts and go from there?

Which makes me go back to an idea floated before, why don't we just post a
couple designs on the web and people make their own, especially handy for
people not in the US. (avoids all the shipping)

Victor could still make them central for North America, proceeds to
NewtonTalk.

Just wondering in what form this would be best on the web, guess Illustrator
files would be good technically, but not everybody can read them...

Robert Benschop