Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?

From: SlashDevNull (slashdevnull_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 23:04:25 EST

Salutations,

  Why do we have to have one shirt?

  Why must it be one order only?

  Why does it have to be a T or polo?

  Why can't we simply pick 6 or so shirts and go from there?

  I see many web sites offering shirts as a way to help boost income.

So why don't we figure out the top 8 or so shirts, post pictures and then
saddle Victor with arranging ordering and shipping them.

  After all he is the one who will be profiting from this. And I don't mean
that in a bad way. :)

  And as new members join, we can point them to the website so they can help
support the list. And if current members want a new shirt they know where
to go.

  I am sure everyone subscribing understands that the shirts will probably
be cheaper the first time with the bulk order and them as they are sold one
at a time, they will probably be a little more expensive.

  This, of course, is assuming Victor wants the extra work and the extra
income. :)

Cheers,
David