Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 08:02:35 EST

I want! It's funny this should come up: I just bid last week on some Newton shirts on eBay - price went way to high for my wallet so they went to someone else. I have also inquired about getting a baseball cap made with the Newton logo. I even have Newton logos in two of my car windows! Ok, maybe I am taking this a bit far but hey, IMNewtMan! ;-)

Tom