[NTLK] NewtDev.sit

From: Mike O'Brien (obrien_at_leonardo.net)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 02:59:28 EST

        There's this gigantic NewtonDev.sit file sitting out on UNNA
that has all the goodies that developers need. It's even got the
Newton Programmer's Ref. manual, which seems to have an index file,
something like NewtDev Ref.qv. When I unpacked NewtonDev.sit, the
next time I ran Disk Doctor, it told me that NewtDev Ref.qv had a
busted resource fork and had to be deleted.

        Anybody else see this? Anybody know anything about it?

        PLEASE SEND ANSWERS TO mikeobrien_at_spamcop.net . My inbound
email is temporarily busted and I won't see your answer OR the
list digest for some time, based on past experience, unless you
use this alternate address.

Mike O'Brien