Re: [NTLK] NewtonTalk T-Shirts?

From: André Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 02:40:55 EST

Ed Kummel wrote:

>Well, to join threads, perhaps that Jolly Roger flag
>on the front, like a small logo on the left breast and
>on the back, In large yellow, the Newton lightbulb and
>the dates stating the beginning and the end, and a
>third date of the resurection (if there really was
>one) and the slogan underneath it all "Ink Different"
>
>Ed

Ed I like, but how about putting just the newton lightbulb over the
breast and then the jolly roger on one of the sleeves, great comliment
to my little devil t-shirt, hmm.

BTW I would buy one or two shirts as well. Colour is cool, I don't mind
paying more for it, and a high quality shirt appeals to me, since I'll
probably find myself wearing this alot.

André