Re: [NTLK] Slightly OT: G4 question.

From: Sunder (sunder_at_sunder.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 12:17:14 EST

Guys, try Bochs, apparently there is one for Mac OS X -- it's an open
source Virtual PC like program. :) You don't need the XWindow package if
you get the carbonized version....

http://www.osxgnu.org/software/Xwin/Applications/Bochs/

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/ :aren't security. A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you \/|\/
  /|\ :masked killer, but |don't email them, or put them on a web \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_@_sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------