Re: [NTLK] free newt paint

From: Jonathan Wise (jonwise_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 15:50:22 EST

Only if you're a student *lol*

Seriously, I agree that stealing software is wrong and it shouldn't happen.
But I may have made some exceptions to the rule if I felt I could "justify
the means with the ends". I think most people have...

Jonathan Wise wrote:

> I think I can most whole heartedly agree: Help us get it legitimately, and
> grow your business. Or ignore us, and we'll (probably) ignore your
"license
> agreements" ; )

So -- your argument at McDonald's would be "Give me this Big Mac for 50
cents
or I will be forced to hold up your store and then blame you for not selling
the Big Mac close enough to cost"? heh.

 - John...

--
Have you checked the FAQ lately?