Re: [NTLK] free newt paint

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 13:58:11 EST

When I read the post below I was thinking more about abandonware. If
multiple legitimate attempts have been made to obtain software and pay for
it and the author has fallen off the face of the Earth and no longer
supports the software, maybe that helps to legitimize over-riding protection
measures. We ran a discussion like this about a year ago and the general
conclusion was that it was still stealing but easier to justify.
-Chet