Re: [NTLK] Qfigure Works - Moving package

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 14:23:54 EST

Yes, that is my problem. I cannot locate my original copy. I have no idea where I might have put it. (I did find my copy of Photoshow and X-Port a couple of days ago, so I guess there is still hope)
I even found my copy of QFExchange. I am beginning to wonder if I deleted the pkg.
Any other thoughts?
Tom