[NTLK] Qfigure Works - Moving package

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 13:40:53 EST

I have Quickfigure works installed (licensed) on my UMP2000. I have a MP2100 that I am using as my workhorse Newton (Case isn't in great shape). Does anyone have an idea on how to move QFworks from one Newt to another? I keep getting the message that I can't run the package on the newt because I have never run the original version on it before.
I have not located the original package anywhere, yet so that is not an option. Any ideas? This is what happens when you get misguided and use another "PDA" for awhile - you lose trake of your Newton resources!

Disclaimer: I am not asking anyone to send me the software. I do not want to pirate software.

Tom