Re: [NTLK] Will this 32MB card work in my 2100?

From: tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 17:29:37 EDT

No. Errr, not yet. This is one of those little memory cards that digital
cameras use. Once the ATA drivers are completed, this will work in a
newt that has a PCMCIA adapter. All of the memory cards described in the
FAQ are all PCMCIA based. There is also a link in the main FAQ to the
Battery FAQ that will show you pictures of cards we can use. Once the
ATA drivers are complete, we'll be able to use ATA flash memory like CF
cards, Smart Media, MMC chips, Sony Memory Sticks, etc.

Fred