[NTLK] Will this 32MB card work in my 2100?

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 15:17:40 EDT

Hi all - a question about a particular storage card. Read the FAQ and still
wasn't sure if the following (currently cropping up regularly on ebay.co.uk)
will work with Newts (2100 in particular):

Brand New 32MB 3.3v Smart Media Card
Product Overview:
· Usable with digital cameras (Kodak, Agfa, Canon, Olympus, Fuji, etc),
PDA's, MP3 players or simply for data storage
· Compatible with USB reader/writers for faster data transfer
· Comes with its own anti-static bag & clear protective case

Can anyone help? They're reasonable at GB12 pounds (Buy Now), but I don't
want to waste my money if they're not compatible.

Cheers

Russ, UK