Re: [NTLK] Abandonware (from New 2100 on eBay)

From: Keith and Sharon Isley (isley_at_iowatelecom.net)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 08:04:51 EDT

You know, I believe some of the codes provided in this email are still
bering actively sold and supported by their authors. (I saw several
StandAlone apps mixed into the list, for example.)

Do you think next time, out of respect for the developers who still support
the Newt, you could remove those serials? Or maybe you like slapping the
faces of the developers who still believe in the Newt after all these years.

Sheesh.

KAI