Re: [NTLK] SER-001 a question

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 10:45:18 EDT

If you are lucky enough to have a network printer (e.g. HP 5 series) which
is able to handle both, Appletalk and TCP/IP you have no problem at all.
If your Network printer is acessed via TCP/IP you still can print from your
Mac, having configured the right TCP/IP printer, but I think not from the
Newt.

Johannes