Re: [NTLK] SER-001 with Pix Solutions overclock

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 23:26:13 EDT

true-dat. but sumtimes da-homies ain't gonna want ta
shell out that kind scratch, dig? so for unda 5 dollas
and less time it takes to shoot a little 1-on-1, you
basic-cally have the same ting! word! sure, the sounds
are like someone choking on helium or sum-such-ch*t,
but aint-no thang! check-it! word!
Now, I ain't one to talk about one's sexual
proclivities, but....
Ed (having just gotten back from seeing "Undercover
brother" and blackness has Definatly NOT been
confirmed!)
web/gadget guru

--- James Mackey <mackeyj24_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
>--I
> combined the two and have not run into any real
> problems. My understanding
> is that if you do the $5 Radio Shack street ghetto
> overclock, it will speed
> up the sound (which is gay). I don't know if that is
> true or if it bothers
> anyone. The Implant doesn't affect it and seems to
> work just fine.
<snip>

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting