Re: [NTLK] Data from dead Newton - Always Fresh Backup?

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 17:52:42 EDT

Another way I do "backups" is to synchronise to the Lotus Organiser v2.1 app
using NCU. This Lotus file can be exported to Outlook 2000 OK. That
captures most of my PIM information. I use Notes2Notes to get my Notes info
into Outlook. This process is a little laborious but I only do it once a
week. I've stopped using NewtWorks since I can get everything I want done
in Notes. I can do final formatting on the PC.
HTH
Tony.