Re: [NTLK] Data from dead Newton - Always Fresh Backup?

From: Chris_at_Backstage
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 09:45:47 EDT

OK, as I understand that is the way for a backup to a desktop computer.
Always a new one, which by the way seems to be a good idea to keep several
backups of the past. Just in case something has happened BEFORE the last
backup, so you could always go back in time.

But is that the same if you do a backup to a flash card? First erase the
backup or if you use the card just to backup erase the whole card?

Chris