Re: [NTLK] WaveLAN Driver 1.0

From: John Ruschmeyer (jruschme_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 12:55:22 EDT

I don't think that the Bronze is a currently shipping product, soI'm not
sure that you can find one outside of eBay or some other seller of
used/NOS equipment.

IIRC, the Bronze is limited to 5mb and the Bronze Turbo to 8mb and has
no support for WEP.

Within those limits, though, the one I have seems to also work well with
the WaveLAN driver and makes for an inexpensive entry to 802.11b networking.

<<<john>>>

P.S. $30 seems like a great deal. My cheapest was $50 and that was a
year ago.