[NTLK] A question of Connection.....

From: Helene (chatlene_at_si.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 00:48:05 EDT

Hello everybody,
I am pretty new to newton. Got my 2000 (upgraded2100) 2 weeks ago and a
bunch of other Newton. Yes I have now the NewtVirus.. Anyway, I received
today my 3com ethernet PC card and was able to surf the Net in notime,
BUT, I cannot establish a connection with my Macs via my internal
network. Few Macs connected to the cable and together via a cable router
Ugate 3200. I setup the 2000 to appletalk and the same in the NCU pref
on the mac , etc....but nothing work. The MP2000 looks for MacOS
computers ...and nothing. Please help.
helene

P.S. Is somebody on the list speaking French by any chance?

--
I know of but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.
-Antoine de Saint Exupery-