Re: [NTLK] Brain Surgery

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 02:58:51 EDT

I guess that the Newts fired up with the complete boot-procedure, i.e. they
performed a deep reset, erasing all data in memory.
This might be the reason that your second card slot works again.
I am pretty sure that opening the Newt and replacing the logic board does
not affect the slots, because they are soldered to the logic board.

Johannes