Re: [NTLK] [ot] convincing arg against MS OS

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 11:41:30 EDT

Actually... "Staying low, not to get hit in the crossfire"
Chaos Master by Casady & Greene included a software uninstaller which would
supposedly remove any control panels and extensions associated with a
specific program. I had the program but never really used that part of it.
It is classic Mac only at present but suspect it will be upgraded because I,
like others, am not really sure where all the parts of OS X applications get
scattered. Does spring cleaning for OS X include a program uninstaller? You
may resume now :-o
-Chet