Re: [NTLK] LocalTalk/EtherTalk and Printer

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 09:08:40 EDT

Personal LaserWriter NTR! Personal LaserWriter NTR! Rah! Rah! Rah!!!

What can I say, I love my printer (it's a... Personal LaserWriter NTR!) and I
don't care who knows it! Except for my girlfriend perhaps ;)

For those who don't know, the NTR is a 10ish year old Apple laser printer.
It's great because it has three interfaces: Apple Serial, PC DB9 Serial, and
Parallel. So I can print directly from my Newt using serial AppleTalk, and
also have it plugged into my Linux box running a print server using the
parallel port, and have all the rest of the machines in my apartment print to
it as well.

I'm done now :)

-- Victor - Crazy about old laser printers