Re: [NTLK] "preliminaryCharge" status?

From: Daniel Ho (hod_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 23:40:21 EDT

Hi John,

What I have done in a similar situation is to plug and unplug the charger
from the Newton. Plug it in, get the message...unplug it (it may hold a
small charge)...wait a few seconds and plug it back in...then when you get
the message again wait for a few minutes and then unplug it again. After a
few cycles it may come back.

Yes, it sounds like voodoo, but it woked for me a couple of times.

d.