[NTLK] [announce] TON June Update

From: Rich Lindsay (rich_at_www.thisoldnewt.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 20:23:53 EDT

Its a small update this month, and a few days late...
But THIS OLD NEWT continues as the "oldest active site for Newton Users".
(we think, but hey its a catchy slogan ain't it?)

June update includes the latest FAQ.
The address to subscribe for the NTLK Emergency list is on the home page
and easy to find.
This Months interview is with DNUG Founder Jacob Peterhansel

We are also adding more links regularly to our Links page.
Please feel free to submit your site. Or you favorite site!
The Links pages are searchable and categorized a'la yahoo etc.

With the passing of Newton Connections News page, we have been trying to
keep up with our News Blog. We are looking for some HELP. If you would
be interested in keeping the Newton News page updated at TON send us a
note at rich_at_www.thisoldnewt.com

Keep the Green(tm)
Rich Lindsay
This Old Newt
Home of the Newton Price Guide, Newton WebRing, Monthly Interviews, Son
of Ultimate Links Collection, Searchable FAQ . Newtons Rule!!