Re: [NTLK] The OQO should have been the new Newton?

From: Jack Skoda (jskoda_at_skoda.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 08:46:03 EDT

> On 05/06/02 16:36, "Jon Glass" <jonglass_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Not me! Just reading that it runs Micro$oft Windows XP (gasp!) is enough

I just asked OQO via email (probably less diplomatically than I should
have) if their platform might support a real operating system. If I get
my paws on one the first thing I'll do is see if she'll run OS/2, then Red
Hat.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jaguar was the first step toward a tablet
machine running OSX. Does anyone here have the developer release?
How does Ink compare to the Newton's HWR? Is it the same codebase?

--
// Jack Skoda <jskoda_at_skoda.com>            www.skoda.com
// "A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest of men."