Re: [NTLK] error -48807 after installing wavelan?

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 15:58:25 EDT

You can ignore that error. The wavelan card continues to work fine.

Specifically the error is something like 'unassigned variable' or something.
When the card is inserted, the driver tries to store the card's name string
somewhere, and that somewhere doesn't exist in the earlier versions of the
OS. One of the patches from Apple fixed that. So, you could install the
latest system patch (availablle at unna of course).

Or just ignoring it works fine too. That's what I do.

-Stephanie

http://www.felesmagus.com/newton/