Re: [NTLK] WriteRights

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 15:47:03 EDT

On 05/06/02 14:57, "John" <newton_at_buzzroom.net> wrote:

> I loved WriteRights and I still have several - completely
> irrational, but I just hated the thought of using up the very
> last one (as if they might miraculously begin to reproduce on their
> own).
>
> Anyway, I came across a short thread in which someone talked about
> having used a single WriteRight for over a year and that it didn't
> have any negative effects on his display. Anyone else tried this or
> have thoughts on the subject?

The one I have on my UMP2000 has been there for probably close to 6 months
now. I don't remember the last time I did install it... No problem.

-Laurent.

Blue Screen of Death n.: [common] This term is closely related to the older
Black Screen of Death but much more common (many non-hackers have picked it
up). Due to the extreme fragility and bugginess of Microsoft Windows,
misbehaving applications can readily crash the OS (and the OS sometimes
crashes itself spontaneously). The Blue Screen of Death, sometimes decorated
with hex error codes, is what you get when this happens. (Commonly
abbreviated BSOD.)