Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #414

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 01:28:42 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/02 4:33:36 am, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net writes:

<< And also by changing the spacing options in SBM's Extras Layout, you also
affect the button spacing in the buttonbar: >>

I have a query I have longed to ask for ages but don't because I am sure the
answer is very simple and I ought to be able to sort it out for myself, but
while onthe subject of extras, my layout on my upgraded 2000 is stuffed with
nonfunctinal buttons and others I rarely use, is there any way to hide the
unwanted butons?

Mike Bridgwater