Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0b13

From: Jameson Forster (jforstermd_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 22:43:13 EDT

I have found this a somewhat discouraging discussion. And I echo what
Mark Ross just wrote. I have been very impressed with Paul's dedication
to the Newton and to expanding its capabilities. I have also enjoyed
greatly his erudite discussions about computers and software. Being in a
field, surgery, where the amount I am paid relates not at all to what I
charge, due to the overwhelming power of insurance companies and the not
level playing field of the both the court and the legislatures, from the
point of view of physicians, I am absolutely in favor of him deciding
what his work is worth. jf