Re: [NTLK] Out for awhile

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 10:20:32 EDT

On 25/07/02 10:08, "Thomas Hofts" <thofts_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Going to be setting the list to vacation mode for awhile. Not much of a
> vacation though as I'll be loading up the U-Haul in 100 degree Kansas heat
> to move to Florida. It'll probably take a while to set-up a new ISP and get
> unpacked as I start my new job next Tuesday!
>
> My 2100 will get a good workout tracking expenses and notes on places to
> live. Take care!

Good luck in your move, Tom! And welcome on the East Coast!

-Laurent.

bozotic /boh-zoh'tik/ or /boh-zo'tik/ adj.: [from the name of a TV clown
even more losing than Ronald McDonald] Resembling or having the quality of a
bozo; that is, clownish, ludicrously wrong, unintentionally humorous.
Compare wonky, demented. Note that the noun `bozo' occurs in slang, but the
mainstream adjectival form would be `bozo-like' or (in New England)
`bozoish'.