Re: [NTLK] Q for programmers

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 10:12:48 EDT

On 25/07/02 09:34, "Brian" <bmcewen_at_comcast.net> wrote:
[snip!]
> I have a small NSBasic app and am trying to figure out how to give it an
> icon on the backdrop (not just drag it to the soft button bar, but a button
> on the backdrop app). I don't see a way to do that from within NSBasic,
> and emailing the NSBasic author resulted in " I don't think you can do that
> without "C", if you can even do it at all".

Brian,

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here. If you're really talking about
the backdrop app, then I would say it depends on the backdrop itself, and
nothing else. What application did you set as your backdrop? What kind of
button would you want?

-Laurent.

drone n.: Ignorant sales or customer service personnel in computer or
electronics superstores. Characterized by a lack of even superficial
knowledge about the products they sell, yet possessed of the conviction that
they are more competent than their hacker customers. Usage: "That video
board probably sucks, it was recommended by a drone at Fry's" In the year
2000, their natural habitats include Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, and
CompUSA.