Re: [NTLK] Just a lowly Secretary

From: Andy Collins (acollins_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 12:24:50 EDT

Hi MuHammed,

For point 1 there is PT100. It's a vt100 emulator over telnet or serial.
Written by George Madrid and Sanjay Vakill. Try www.scrawlsoft.com. I
regestered my copy about 3 months ago so although it's not in development,
Sanjay is still around. It works for me but I haven't used it heavily. I
can dial into the network at work using NIE, telnet to our server and edit
files using "vi". So as far as I'm concerned it's great.

Cheers.

Andy.