Re: [NTLK] Need help deleting from PocketMoney

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 03:37:08 EDT

on 7/13/02 4:02 AM, Eric Schneck at eschneck_at_mindspring.com wrote:

> Does anyone know how to delete an account in PM? Or does anyone have an
> package that adds a Select All to the Find results?

There have been several replies, but I'll try to make this step-by-step. :-)

First of all, tap on the "Show" menu.
Next, tap on the name of the Account you want to delete (you are using the
latest version, I hope.)
Next, tap the Routing icon (envelope).
Next tap "Rollup Items".

You will get a couple of message, but continue until the whole account is
rolled up into one transaction.

Once that is done, tap on the rollup transaction.
Delete it.
Go to Accounts.
Delete the account.

I know this works, because I just did it in the process of writing this. I
had an old account I've never deleted myself. It is now gone. Thanks for
spurring me to do something I've been needing to do. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland