Re: [NTLK] Apple store reactions to Newton (was Podium Pad

From: Joshua Johnston (flagg_at_midmaine.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 03:06:06 EDT

I went to the Apple store in some mall in New Jersey week before last
with a friend from NYC when I was on a vacation. Didn't have my Newton
at the time unfortunately, so I didn't get to have a fun experience like
this. But I will say I noticed the whole atmosphere of the place had a
very "Temple of Syrinx" feel to it. My friend didn't get the reference,
though. :)