[NTLK] Still having ethernet issues...

From: WolfeMan (jesus_at_lightfirst.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 03:44:47 EDT

My ethernet card is identified as a 3com 589c But.... when i run the 589c=
 driver the card just shuts off and the newton gives me the error for the=
 card just not being installed. so through some trial and error I got it=
 down to using the faralon driver instead of the 589c driver, it doens't=
 turn off the card now, but I get a 60088 error. which means that it can't=
 find dhcp. any help would be apreciated. This card shouldnt' be working=
 on the setting it's on.. but it's at least TRYING to get data now...

Any ideas?

there's a seccond issue. I'm trying to import a RTF file into works, and=
 I'm not seeing that as an option for importing, though I can successfully=
 import to the notepad.