[NTLK] Cheap eMates/Shipping charges

From: Richard Lowrey (dawgface_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 13:04:41 EDT

I have read a lot of complaints about the price of items and high shipping =
costs.
=20
One should remember that value is relative and you get what you pay for.=20
Some folks buy something and it breaks after two days, while some will buy=
=20
The same item and it will last years. If you pay a hundred bucks for an eMa=
te and get
A good deal, I am happy for you, however, don=92t knock someone who charges=
 more,
and offers a warranty for the very same product.=20

I just shipped Newton Batteries (a small item) to Europe and it cost me $13=
.25=20
If I buy something and the Seller is Overseas, I should expect to pay exorb=
itant=20
costs for shipping.=20

Even, when you send something registered it is subject to get lost no matte=
r how much care one uses to send it. That=92s why sellers have to protect t=
hemselves and their investment. It is a lot different sending something to =
Cousin Joe on the cheap than
Shipping something that someone has paid good money for...

Richard