[NTLK] Wireless (IEEE 802.11b or IRDA) connection to OS X powerbook?

From: Rob Frohne (frohro_at_wwc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 06:17:23 EDT

Hi All,

I have successfully downloaded to my 2100 via IR or IEEE 802.11b from my
powerbook using Thomas Tempelmann's Newton DIL Tester using Mac OS 9. I
would like to use OS X. Unfortunately NewTen 1.1's IRDA interface
doesn't work and Thomas' software doesn't support OS X or work in
Classic. NCU doesn't support IRDA. I hate rebooting just to download
software to the Newton. Are there any good solutions?

Thanks,

Rob

--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.