Re: [NTLK] Using UNNA with IE

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.net)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 09:08:15 EDT

on 10/07/02 06:44, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Ed Kummel wrote:
>

>> Hmmm, I doubt that this will help, but here is the
>> mime type for *.pkg:
>> Associated extension = .pkg
>> Content type (MIME) =
>> application/x-newton-compatible-pkg
>
> Except that most UNNA servers have the MIME type set as:
> application/x-newton-package
>
> instead. (Hey, it made more sense to me...) guelph.unna.org has the
> correct MIME type (the one Ed sent above).

OK, so, then does that mean that we could already download most packages
from UNNA or one of its mirror?

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                            <http://members.cox.net/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                            mailto:nemesys_at_cox.net

code police n.: [by analogy with George Orwell's `thought police'] A mythical team of Gestapo-like storm troopers that might burst into one's office and arrest one for violating programming style rules. May be used either seriously, to underline a claim that a particular style violation is dangerous, or ironically, to suggest that the practice under discussion is condemned mainly by anal-retentive weenies. "Dike out that goto or the code police will get you!" The ironic usage is perhaps more common.