Re: [NTLK] Adventures in Programming Vol. 1

From: MuHammed Lonon (mjl3781_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 14:02:29 EDT

> > If you didn't get NTK from the NewtonDev archive
> on UNNA, I would strongly
> > urge you to get it and install from the version in
> the archive, which was
> > updated by Paul Guyot. I don't have any problem
> running NTK in Mac OS 9.2.2.

Umm that's where I got it from...I even downloaded it
from all of it's references but still no luck. It
runs o the OS 8.6 but I would like to use the G4s
instead. And yes Steph(if I may be so informal) I put
ALL the tools and tidbits that came with both of them
into the proper places and overwrote the new with the old.

=====
MuHammed Jamal Lonon
102 Loden Lane Rochester, NY 14623
(585) 334-0848 (local)