Re: [NTLK] screen isnt readable

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 11:20:43 EDT

Do you mean it is getting darker after switching on the Newt or is it
permanently dark no matter if the Newt is switched on or in sleep mode?
If the screen is getting dark after being switched on, you should adjust the
contrast, otherwise I fear the display is near to its end of life and you
should better look for a replacement.
Do not forget to backup all important info from your Newt before the screen
will finally die..

Johannes