Re: [NTLK] Poutine coordinates

From: SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 09:39:20 EDT

looked at a map, don't remember the route signs, but the town is physically
north of montreal, east of trois rivieres, and west of victo... so we'll
call it north by north east maybe?

orig msg below...
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 17:38:30 -0400
Subject: Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #482
From: "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>

On 01/07/02 17:30, "SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com" <SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com>
wrote:

> its called "la patate a robert" and its 2 hours north of montreal on the
> trans-canada (route 20.) exit 220, go west a few kilometers look on your
> left for a restaurant (size of a mcdonalds). if you meet "la patate"
> (you'll know her when you see here) tell her paul alix says hi.

You probably meant "east" of Montreal? Because the trans-canada just goes
through Montreal from east to west. Highway 15 goes north-south, but it's
not the trans-canada.

-Laurent.