Re: [NTLK] [OT] Warming up an original laser-writer fast

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 09:36:55 EDT

> Oh that sweet smell... ozone, isn't it? *g*
> I wonder if I should get me one of those. I love the design. They are
> huge and somewhat outdated, but if I can get it connected to my APBS
> - who cares?

This printer takes the oldest toner cartridge, which have become very
difficult to find. And when you do find them, their quality doesn't seem to
be all that good. I couldn=B9t even get Apple Poland to order me an original
part. I ended up giving mine away when I found a II g for the same price as
a reconditioned toner cartridge for my old LW. :-)
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass_at_usa.net>
<mailto:glasshaus5_at_aol.com>
"[The] law established by the Creator, which has existed from the beginning=
,
extends over the whole globe, is everywhere and at all times binding upon
mankind. . . . and is paramount to all human control." --Rufus King, signer
of the Constitution