[NTLK] Newton Data Browser question

From: Charles Daghlian (cdaghlian_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 14:19:45 EDT

Good afternoon,

I am trying to use Tom Tempelmann's Newton Data Browser with a couple
of Newton 2100s. On one machine it works fine, while on the the other
I keep getting an idle code: -98006 error in the NDB, and a -48406
error on the Newton. Any Idea what this is? The Newton that is having
trouble also has trouble (the same trouble) with Dock and NCU and
X-Port. If there is a driver problem on the bad Newton, any idea
which driver it might be?

(Aside: From this list I am lead to believe that some folks actually
eat poutine. Is this true? An acquired taste, eh?)

Chuck