Re: [NTLK] NCU-like software native MacOS X: what prevents it

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 18:47:14 EST

On Wednesday, January 30, 2002, at 06:02 PM, Tom Sheppard wrote:

> Anyway, this is getting too far off topic for a Newton list so I'll bow
> out
> on this discussion now. It was nice to hear your point of view. Feel
> free to
> get in the last licks. :-)

No need for last licks... I too enjoyed hearing the many points of view
on this issue. As someone mentioned earlier, these discussions can be
found elsewhere online, but the people on this list have made it a
pleasure... The arguments have all been rational, and sensical. I think
this is a issue where intelligent people can disagree. I hope no one
took any offense from the debate.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj